Company: fast growing PLM software and consultancy company
Our client is a fast growing software and consultancy company working with one major PLM software that offers in depth experience in innovating complex manufacturing and supply chain operations. They challenge theirs customers’ ways of operating and assist in developing the organisations execution ability in order to reach the strategic goals.
Job description: Application Consultant
Our client seeks an Application Consultant, who’s prime responsibility is configuring and customizing their PLM software for individual customer projects and internal products. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work either in an internal team together with Project Managers and Solution Architect, or in a customer team, where it will work directly with the client.
- Develop, sell and deliver consulting and education services and internal projects including: Installation, Configuration, Customization, Software development, Migration, Integration;
- Understand client requirements and how they are translating in application features;
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications;
- Perform integration, functional and non-functional testing before launching;
This position requires some travelling, 25 – 30% of the time on site with customers.
Requirements : Application Consultant
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree preferably in the fields of Computer Science and/or Engineering for technical project managers;
- Ability to work independently and quickly adapt to an ever-shifting internal and external landscape in a virtual organization
- Superb attention to detail and yet being pragmatic;
- Respect for different cultures;
- Strong team spirit as well as being proactive towards customers and colleagues;
- Honesty, openness topped with good sense of humor;
What they offer:
- A challenging job in a growing company – a relatively young organization with a flat structure;
- You will have a great deal of freedom in the position with regards to where, how and when to the job is performed;
- Structured and targeted competency and staff development;
- Courses and training sessions in the U.S. and Europe;
- Obvious opportunities to influence and develop the job as well as your own career;
- A good working atmosphere characterized by an informal, humorous and straightforward tone, among 45 energetic and dedicated colleagues;
- A rewarding compensation plan, pension and other benefits;
Remotely from any part of Europe.