Join a leading provider company focused on keeping roads moving through all electronic tolling and smart mobility solutions!
They are committed to helping millions of motorists travel seamlessly along the world’s busiest highways.
The company is 100% owned by the world’s leader in highway concessions (8300 km of roads).
More than 600 people all over the world, across 8 countries.
They design, implement, maintain and operate state-of-the-art road pricing solutions, including : Tolling, Emergency Call Boxes, Enforcement, All Electronic Tolling andTolling Back Office.
As a Business Improvement Manager you are in charge of improving business performance with a focus on defining solid processes for the future.
Your challenges :
- You will play an instrumental role in the design and delivery of a refreshed Target Operating Model within Operations;
- You will lead and manage the priority work streams proposed by the business;
- You will identify and secure stakeholder sign off of operational changes;
- You will be in charge of evaluation of new systems, resources and vendors;
- You will implement changes;
- You will deliver measurable improvements;
What can you expect?
You will come up with new ideas today which will affect millions of customer contacts tomorrow, in an international (United Kingdom & Ireland, United States and Porto Rico) and fast-paced company.
And what else?
- You will never be bored, we propose a working environment where something new happens every day
- A company 100% owned by the world’s leader in highway concessions (8300 km of roads)
- Full Agile
- Fast-paced culture that rewards results and offers opportunities to talented individuals throughout the global organization.
- Competitive package offered to the finalist;
- Stimulating environment that allows real growth opportunities.
What you’ll bring:
In terms of experience:
- You have 5 years+ of work experience in Continuous Improvement in fields as contact center or back office operations experience;
- You have a proven record of delivering multiple projects or improvement initiatives to successful completion;
- You have experienced managing senior stakeholder relationships and influencing skills at a Board level;
About skills and abilities:
- Strong project management skills
- Problem solving and data analysis
- Team leadership
- You speak English fluently (written & oral), French is a plus
- You have certifications like Prince, PMP, Agile, Lean Six Sigma …
- You have a good knowledge of contact center support processes, customer satisfaction measurement, call recording, and managing efficiency;
- And a good knowledge of road tolling operations would be ideal!
If you recognize yourself in this description and are interested in joining to build the future of the company, please apply !