Company: provider of industry leading supply chain solutions
When you join this company, you become part of a team which provides industry-leading supply chain solutions that help some of the world’s largest and most complex companies uncover significant savings in cost, service, sustainability and risk.
It offers the most complete platform in support of supply chain design and predictive analytics available on the market today.
Job description: Senior Sales Executive
Are you an experienced Sales Executive Professional with a solid background of selling software solutions within large and major accounts? Then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Working for this software provider, you will have the opportunity to use your entrepreneurial spirit and expertize in large and major accounts (CAC 40) for selling Supply Chain Design Software Solutions and Services in France and Benelux.
You will perform the necessary tasks to build a sales pipeline in Retail & CPG Industry and coordinate the appropriate marketing approach.
You will also have the opportunity to work directly with the SVP Sales on other exciting sales initiatives as directed.
We’re looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take necessary risks to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in a creative, new-idea-driven environment.
We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
• A stimulating small company atmosphere where your efforts will have a significant impact on global logistics.
• Fast paced and growing company
• Fun and flexible environment
• High level & Competitive package
Nice office in PARIS.
Skills, experience & attributes required: Senior Sales Executive
- 10 years’ experience in complex solution software selling (Business Intelligence, Product Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Planning, Design Planning,…);
- Ability to manage a lengthy and complex sales cycle and proven ability to identify, qualify, develop and close opportunities;
- Proven ability to manage new business as well as develop existing business opportunities
- Experience with an enterprise solutions provider preferred;
- Knowledge of CPG and Retail sectors;
- Highly motivated and goal oriented person who is creative, reliable and works well under pressure;
- Fluent in English;