Help industry leaders address PLM issues from another angle by using custom-designed solutions !
How ? Join one of the most promising PLM software and consultancy companies with a bright future ahead !
- Ready for an international environnement and moving forward in your career ?
- Want to be a part in the development of innovative solutions for industrial markets ?
Yes ? so you might be our Solution Architect.
Come and take a look at your future role !
The company: Fast growing PLM software and consultancy company
Relatively young company, with multi-cultural teams and offices all around the world : Denmark, Germany, USA, UK, Sweden, Netherlands, France.
Their PLM solution is a model-based SOA built on the Microsoft Stack (.Net, SQL server).
You will be responsible for transforming the functional requirements into a viable architecture design, taking into account the specificity of their PLM platform.
In this role your creativity will definitely be challenged !
In Lyon, cultural and gastonomic metropole, also famous for the Lights festival.
Be ready for some travelling in France and in Europe.
- Your previous work experience definitely recommends you for this position
- You are open-minded, with a good sense of humor ?
- For you having a strong team spirit means a lot ?
- You consider learning a life-long process and constantly try to develop further knowledge about differents aspects of your job ?
- Work independently and quickly to adapt to an ever-shifting internal and external landscape in a virtual organization doesn’t scare you ?
- Full stack developpement, general web services knowledge ;
- SOA and web application architectures ;
- Relational databases management systems ;
Why join ?
- Growing company – young organization with a flat structure
- Structured and targeted competency and staff development
- Courses and training sessions in Europe
- A great deal of freedom in the position
- Good working atmosphere