Company: fast growing PLM software and consultancy company
Our client is a fast growing software and consultancy company working with one major PLM software that offers in depth experience in innovating complex manufacturing and supply chain operations. They challenge theirs customers’ ways of operating and assist in developing the organisations execution ability in order to reach the strategic goals.
They are currently looking for a Solution Architect based in Toulouse to reinforce and support their Solution Department team to meet the needs of theirs clients.
Job description: Solution Architect
As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for transforming the functional requirements into a viable architecture design, taking into account the specificity of the PLM platform. Aspects like performance, upgradability, scalability, resilience, simplicity needs to be balanced with the architectural concerns of the client’s environment.
The Solution Architect will act as a leader, and must get the buy-in from the development team as well as from the client. Finding the balance between both worlds makes this position challenging and at the same time provides with the opportunity to think out of the box and be creative.
In this role, your will have to:
- Create and ensure Proof of Concepts;
- Develop PLM Solution design and architecture;
- Technical specification of solutions;
- Define and reuse company components;
- Ensure the quality of delivered solutions;
- Enforce and improve the development processes;
- Be responsible for delivering services to clients, ensuring that the delivered project matches with the implementation’s best practices;
This position requires some travelling, 25 – 30% of the time on site with customers.
Requirements: Solution Architect
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree preferably in the fields of Computer Science and/or related field;
- Full Stack development knowledge;
- General Web Services knowledge;
- SOA architecture;
- Web Application architecture;
- Relational databases management systems;
- Creativity in solving problems;
- Ability to work in a virtual organization;
- Respect for different cultures;
- Proactive towards customers and colleagues;
- Having team spirit and being able to work in teams;
- Honesty, openness and sense of humour;
What they offer:
- A challenging job in a growing company – a relatively young organization with a flat structure;
- You will have a great deal of freedom in the position with regards to where, how and when to the job is performed;
- Structured and targeted competency and staff development;
- Courses and training sessions in the U.S. and Europe;
- Obvious opportunities to influence and develop the job as well as your own career;
- A good working atmosphere characterized by an informal, humorous and straightforward tone, among 45 energetic and dedicated colleagues;
- A rewarding compensation plan, pension and other benefits;