Company: leading provider company – smart mobility solutions
Join a leading provider company focused on keeping roads moving through all electronic tolling and smart mobility solutions !
They are committed to helping millions of motorists travel seamlessly along the world’s busiest highways.
The company is 100% owned by the world’s leader in highway concessions (8300 km of roads).
More than 600 people all over the world, across 8 countries.
They design, implement, maintain and operate state-of-the-art road pricing solutions, including : Tolling, Emergency Call Boxes, Enforcement, All Electronic Tolling et Tolling Back Office.
We are looking for a Smart Mobility Solution Architect to join their Solution Development Direction.
Job description: Smart Mobility Solution Architect
As Smart Mobility Solution Architect, your role will cover the definition of technical architecture of a system that meets customer needs in Tolling environment.
- To manage a team of 5 consultants
- To consult with prospects and clients in order to gain a thorough understanding of their issues and objectives with regard of Tolling Solutions.
- To analyze, and define the system Architecture (Software and Hardware)
- To specify the interfaces between the sub-systems
- Take part in selecting suppliers
- To manage systems configuration (hardware and software)
- To carry out the technological watch in the functional areas in which you are specialized
- To define and manage the standards in terms of security, operating safety,….
- To participate to fields activities (deployment, tests)
- To be active in pre-sales phase, from a technical point of view
- To share best practice with colleagues in order to streamline and improve the end-to-end process.
Why join ?
- International company
- 100% owned by the world’s leader in highway concessions (8300 km of roads)
- Full Agile
- Managing role
- Fast-paced culture that rewards results and offers opportunities to talented individuals throughout our global organization.
- Competitive package offered to the finalist;
- Stimulating environment that allows real growth opportunities.
Skills, experience & attributes required: Smart Mobility Solution Architect
- Must have system integration/engineering experience.
- Experience of several project life-cycle of design development as Lead Consultant or Solution Architect within Tolling, or Electronics, or Charging Systems, or Networking, or Connected Protocols, Embedded solutions,…
- Must have a programming background.
- Customer-facing consulting experience.
- Experience in one or more industry segments such as Roads, Transportation Tolling, Military, Aerospace,….
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Fluent English.
- Willingness to travel nationally and throughout Europe;
If you recognize yourself in this description and are interested in joining to build the future of the company, please send us your CV !
Location in France : Issy-les-Moulineaux (92)